- Network Service Contracts
Your patient monitoring network is often overlooked, until it goes down.
GE Healthcare’s Network Service Contracts can help enhance the stability of your patient monitoring network to help get your patient data to where it needs to be – safely and securely. We offer:
- Flexible and scalable solutions to network problems
- Ongoing assessments of your network and hardware components
- Planned and corrective maintenance
- Remote and on-site technical support
- Network Remote Monitoring
Proactively analyze your clinical network.
GE Healthcare’s Clinical Network Management Application (CNMA) proactively monitors the patient monitoring network, safely and securely, providing:
- Proactive alert notifications
- Turnkey hardware installation and server updates
- Planned maintenance by GE Healthcare network experts
Your guide to best practices for managing patient monitoring networks.
In this white paper from global research and consulting firm Frost & Sullivan, you will receive real-world examples and advice on managing your patient monitoring network from a think tank of experts in biomedical management.
- Network connectivity as the key to operational success
- Network failure’s effects on patient safety
- Common causes of network failures
- Interdepartmental communication
- Proactive network management
Learn more about how you can craft a management strategy for your patient monitoring network.