TRANS-ARTERIAL CHEMOEMBOLIZATION THERAPY
The above FLIGHTPLAN FOR LIVER performance aspects reflect the results of four published journal articles1234 that used the FLIGHTPLAN FOR LIVER software or its prototype5.
- Computed Analysis of Three-Dimensional Cone-Beam Computed Tomography Angiography for Determination of Tumor-Feeding Vessels During Chemoembolization of Liver Tumor: A Pilot Study – Deschamps et al. Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol. 2010.
- Tracking Navigation Imaging of Transcatheter Arterial Chemoembolization for Hepatocellular Carcinoma Using Three-Dimensional Cone-Beam CT Angiography – Minami et al. Liver Cancer. 2014.
- Clinical utility and limitations of tumor-feeder detection software for liver cancer embolization. Iwazawa et al. European Journal of Radiology. 2013.
- Comparison of the Number of Image Acquisitions and Procedural Time Required for Transarterial Chemoembolization of Hepatocellular Carcinoma with and without Tumor-Feeder Detection Software – Iwazawa et al. Radiology Research and Practice. 2013.
- The results of these published studies do not necessarily represent individual performance of FLIGHTPLAN FOR LIVER.