Big Performance for a Range of Applications
The benefits of LOGIQ™ platform design and built-in technology can be yours with an affordable investment, thanks to GoldSeal refurbishing. Benefits of various systems include:
- LOGIQ P5
The LOGIQ P5 is a light, very portable ultrasound system that offers imaging features seen on high performing systems, including high-definition speckle reduction, CrossXBeam imaging, B-Flow, and 4D imaging. This system is targeted towards hospital, clinic, and office applications, including OB/GYN, urology, general imaging, breast imaging, cardiac, and vascular.
- LOGIQ e
The LOGIQ e is a fully functional, compact ultrasound platform designed for use in the hospital, clinic, or office market. Applications include emergency medicine, anesthesia, breast surgery, vascular surgery, pediatric, neonatal, abdominal, radiology, OB/GYN, urology, cardiology, small parts, nerve block, and musculoskeletal.
- LOGIQ E9
The LOGIQ E9 is GE's latest premium ultrasound console system with agile acoustic architecture. It is designed for the high-volume ultrasound department, specifically for abdominal, vascular, OB/GYN, neonatal, pediatric, urology, transcranial, and small parts applications. Standard features include CrossXBeam, speckle reduction imaging (SRI), and coded harmonics imaging.
- LOGIQ S7
The LOGIQ S7 is engineered to provide quality and speed across applications.
- LOGIQ S8
The LOGIQ S8 is a versatile, application-rich platform that easily handles both general and specialized imaging.
Please check with your GoldSeal sales representative to determine LOGIQ Series availability.
Your sales representative can provide complete specifications on our available LOGIQ ultrasound systems.
GoldSeal refurbished systems offer you a smart use of resources, as well as:
- Selective process: Stringent selection standards ensure that only those systems with well-known and acceptable service histories qualify for GoldSeal.
- Quality: Refurbishing completed by OEM factory-trained technicians who ensure all OEM specifications are met.
- Same-as-new warranty: Same one-year warranty as on new systems; service contracts available.
- Service/support: Online assistance with questions, local service.
- Up-to-date technology: Refurbishing includes installation of latest possible software release and original OEM parts.
- Training: Operation and application training available, with optional CE Tech training credits available.