- Interactive Summary Table synchronized with the image display layouts. Provides rapid lesion visualization and corresponding quantitative data displayed in a tabular format for quick comparisons with previous data. Data can be visualized graphically over time.
- Lesion targets are automatically assigned based on predefined, fully customizable SUL/SUV PERCIST 1.0 rules.
- Q.Check provides non-invasive way to display, compare, and highlight SUV variability following well established standards or sites preferences.
- Provides automatic 1.0 cm3 sphere liver reference VOI using implemented PERCIST requirements.
- Optimizes PET legion segmentation:
- Maximum percentage threshold
- Fixed threshold
- Estimated threshold
- Provides a multi-modality reading platform for comparison and correlation of CT, MR and PET/CT data.
- Automated segmentation of skeleton for bone lesion analysis.
- Gives you an adaptable workflow for standard clinical reading to advanced research with tools that support PERCIST criteria, RECIST 1.0, 1.1, and WHO criteria (option).1
- Provides a variety of tools to facilitate image and measurement saving and reloading.
- Compatible with Pet Static, Q,Static, Q.Freeze and 4D PET series.
1. Wahl RL, Jacene H, Kasamon Y, Lodge MA. From RECIST to PERCIST: Evolving Considerations for PET Response Criteria in Solid Tumors. J Nucl Med. 2009; 50:122S - 150S.
PET VCAR (Volume Computer Assisted Reading) is a PET/CT software package which can be used by the clinician to assist in diagnosis, staging, treatment planning and monitoring treatment response. The PET VCAR automatically highlights and bookmarks PET defined regions of interest based on user-defined threshold settings. The software can be used for visualization and analytical monitoring of disease progression or response to treatment or therapy using multiexam comparison. The software is designed to measure Standard Uptake Value (SUV) and volume for any PET defined metabolic activity. The software automatically propagates bookmarks from one time point to another for the purpose of improving analysis and workflow. PET VCAR offers a tool called Interactive Data Analysis (IDA) spreadsheet that compiles and manages all the analytical information in an organized and interactive design. The IDA is synchronized with the image display layouts offering quick measurement / image visual validation. PET VCAR's workflow is designed to allow clinicians to make informed follow-up decisions in an efficient manner. PET VCAR does not provide or claim any automatic detection or automatic diagnosis of abnormal anatomy, structure or function.